Congratulations to my friend Kindel and her husband on the arrival of their referral from China a week or so ago. They were in the 3/29/06 batch. What a wonderful thing to finally have happen.
Wish I still lived near them so I could celebrate in person. Their daughter is incredibly beautiful and literally, still a baby!
Waiting for Eliza
And let me just say, the way they announced to their parents was just incredible. Well done Kindel, can't wait to see the journey as you go to China and when life begins at home.
All my best.
1 comment:
Thank you! I can not wait till I can see your little one! I am constantly thinking of you. I am sorry to hear about your dock. All the new things you learn when you live on the water.
THINKING OF YOU!!!! during this season!!!! Hang in there! :)
Post a Comment