Friday, January 22, 2010

Perspective

I've written a lot the last few months about perspective... a lot of life and how much you enjoy it is based on this one thing and it's one of the few things in life you have complete control over. And with that thought, we've come to Photo Friday and this one I shot a month or so ago on my deck... yes, my deck spindles are giant exclamation point hearts (you can only see the "point" in the photo). The previous owners were very much in love.

So, are the hearts below half full or half empty?


2 comments:

Michele said...

I always believe in half full. I'd rather feel like I have something versus feling like I'm missing something.

Very cool picture though.

Unknown said...

If you get a chance... Read Benjamin Zander's "The Art of Possibility"...

I know you will love it!