- submit i800a, goes in the mail on Friday.
- HVAC, currently in the quoting process
- Tell my boss
- round 2 of Hep shots (scheduled for next week)
- started telling my team about the adoption
More on items 3 and 5 another time, it deserves its own post. Was extremely revealing and in some ways quite moving. I need to sort of wrap my head around what happened. There were a few very important moments that solidify something for me I shared with a friend recently.
I think I'm right where I'm supposed to be in my life with regard to home, work and everything else. It's a strange feeling and I'm not sure I've had it in a long long time.
1 comment:
I am so beyond happy for you that you feel you are in the right place. It has been a long time in coming.
Post a Comment