No words other than, what a difference a day makes. Yes, the photos are one day apart.
This is why I adore spring. You can be wound tight as a bud one day and embracing the sunlight the next.
These pictures in color are some of my favorite ones. The pink hues are wonderful.
UPDATE: For this blogger who asked what flower it is. Well, I had to look it up earlier this week! It's a Magnolia tree, I never had one before but the people who owned this house did a great job picking unique plants and trees, I love it.
UPDATE: For this blogger who asked what flower it is. Well, I had to look it up earlier this week! It's a Magnolia tree, I never had one before but the people who owned this house did a great job picking unique plants and trees, I love it.


5 comments:
Beautiful! What kind of flower is it? I can't *wait* until the weather warms up and I can get back into the garden again...
40 is the new 30 absolutely!! :-)
Welcome to the UBP!!
Shasher's Life - $150 spa gift card to giveaway among others!
I hope you frame your photography. I absolutely love both the blossom and the flower and I haven't even looked further yet...simply beautiful.
I'm just really starting to throw myself into photography and I love seeing what comes out, sometimes it's quite surprising.
As for framing them, I printed a few this weekend into 8.5x11 and a have a couple to print in larger format when I find a store to do it.
I have a part of the house that has black and white photos I've taken, all in black frames. Wasn't sure I'd like all that but I love it.
Thanks so much!
Magnolia trees are one of my favorites - they smell sooo wonderful too. The squirrels love to eat the seed pods in late summer on the one in our yard. The seed pods are beautiful too (many bright red seeds in a large brown pod).
Post a Comment