Friday, June 11, 2010

Photo Friday - Long Island Sound



Not the typical pictures you might expect from the sound, but this is what you get when you get the chance to soak it all in.


I miss that day. But then again, it's good to be thankful for what you've had the chance to enjoy.

1 comment:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

L, sorry I didn't see an email to contact you. I know that you are very raw right now, and I am not sure of the agency you were using for Taiwan(JOH?) but wanted to pass along that they just announced that they are starting adoptions from Mali and it is open to singles. You can check out their site and find the info if you are interested, and I am not trying to move you on to another program, but when I read this in the newsletter I immediately thought of you:) Something to keep in mind.

I know some of the "hoopla" has died down, and you are left with your own thoughts. I think of you every single day and am sending you peaceful thoughts, and hope for a path that will open and this long journey will end with your dreams still intact and hopefully granted!!

jules