I think about Magpie every day, many times a day. I think a lot about what it would have been like to watch the world unfold through her eyes.
I think about her when the sun sets and the stars shine, so bright, so incredible when you think about it.
I think about what she might see around her and what her perspective might have been.
To see if she too would have come to realize the thunder, rain, clouds and lightning are what make the sunlight so wonderful.
-if only thoughts were what could have made the dream come true. She would have already been in my arms, gazing up at the stars with me at night and listening to the water against the dock.




6 comments:
I so wish I could make that dream come true for you.
*hugs* my friend.
I love your photography, I especially love that second one where the raindrop almost looks like a diamond.
Sending you hugs... and yep, I still think about ya...
You can babysit Shauna for a while if you want... she is not at the terrible 2's but terrible 1's where she is trying to touch everything and then after saying 'no' she proceeds to still try to touch it while looking at you to make sure you are not looking... lol... nah... I love it ;)
Poignant...this story of Magpie...this story of dreams. Beautiful pictures. Still thinking of you.
Hi - I was just blog hopping and happened upon yours. My heart breaks a little for you this evening - stay strong. The blog I stopped at before yours had a sidebar that said, "My red thread to China led me right back home to you." May your red thread find it's end soon. You will make a wonderful Mom.
Joanie
Much Love your way... I think am thinking about you tonight and praying that your dreams come true... you deserve a "break. I dream the same dream for you that you dream for yourself.
Post a Comment