Well, there may or may not be a lot of these posts. I'm just sort of out of hope. My friend said it best when I mentioned I'm all out of hope, it just drags on the pain:
Nietzsche “Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”.
I think that's true.
For when you run out of hope, you really stop feeling the pain of the letdown.
The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity, of calls, of ideas and worries. And during those days I found out my LID was not 5/8/06, but 4/25/06. Today was the day referrals came out... and it included April 25, 2006. Today would have been my referral day.
Reminds me of the dream I had a few months ago. Magpie was so real I could feel her when I woke up. In the dream my referral came a few months earlier than expected. The link, the crossover is too eerie for words.
This is a sad day for me. I miss the reality of Magpie.
No comments:
Post a Comment