(blogger has new templates, designs and modification capabilities... having sight in one eye only makes even the simplest of changes difficult. But it's either screw with the blog or read work email. I've done the sleep all afternoon thing.)
Hearing
Sight
Depth perception
Swallowing
Sleep
Talking
I will, without a doubt, be thrilled to get all of those things back to where they were before. For now I'll be grateful both eyes aren't impacted by the crud, both ears aren't clogged to the point of hearing loss and that I am getting at least 2-3 hours of sleep.
The talking? I miss it a lot, the days I was at work this week I'm sure not everyone missed my voice! This week has challenged me and shown me a very tiny iota of what the world is like when your sight, hearing and/or voice are compromised. It's lonely. At least for me it is.
But keeping perspective is something I've learned to do through thick and thin, I've not mastered it, but it sure is helping a bit.
Mom- I am not ignoring you. I'm unable to call and have you able to figure out there is a human on the other end of the phone.
4 comments:
Sorry you have been so sick. Hope you have all your senses back soon.
Hope you are feeling better soon!!!! Take care of yourself.
I've held off calling you...I figured you wouldn't be up to it.
Feel better soon, damn it! :)
YUCK! sounds like you're getting hit every which way. take care and feel better soon :)
Post a Comment