I am reminded once again of a poignant post from literally years ago.
Much of the noise of life is just that, noise.
But in the midst of all that noise are the truly important aspects, the love, the happiness and consquently the reality that comes when you can see some of that disappearing.
To my friend, her family and most especially her mom with their latest news, all my love goes their way.
We must all remember that the noise of life is just that, noise and that the truly important moments and events are there in the midst of it all.
My heart is heavy with sadness but at the same time filled with some very special memories, I can only hope I am fortunate enough to make many more with my friend and her mom in the weeks, months and years to come.
So when you go to sleep tonight, hug the ones you're with, and love the ones from a far that you can't be with. It is in these small moments that life takes on it's most important meanings.
1 comment:
xoxoxo
Post a Comment