Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let me repeat myself

... I am tired of the whitestuff. There I said it.

Again.

Last storm 30" in about 12 hours... this storm?

Add one bit of snow, a pinch of rain, a dash of sleet, gently blow around, coat the world with ice and hope the power stays on.

Blech.

PS - major progress on the kitchen. Uhm, yeah, it's been a while, since about MAY that I last tore into the kitchen and got far enough into the project that I couldn't back out. At least now it seems like there's progress going on. Only thing left standing is the stove.

Pics to come :)

PS - I am also tackling the spare bedroom to help it resemble an actual guestroom instead of the town dump. Figured if He and my friends husband were going to do some heavy work in the kitchen I could make myself scarce and pretend to be working hard too :) Painting and moving furniture is hard work you know.

No comments: