We all have them, the dreams of life, this is the story of my life dream, of a family.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Magpie
She's been a very long time coming into my life. And I know I've faced more than the typical challenges not only in bringing a child into my life, but especially with regard to the adoption from China.
In time I'll share the story around her referral, what all happened and the small details that make a story worth telling.
Oh wow - I woke up in the middle of the night and went on facebook. Had to rub my eyes to be sure that I was really seeing a photo of you in China holding your beautiful baby girl. We never met and connected briefly, but I have thought of you often and wondered how you were. Now I know!!! I am thrilled for you - for both of you. Things truly do work out the way they are supposed to - but we often have to go through tremendous darkness to get to the place we are meant to be. And for some reason, you were meant to be with that precious little girl ....sorry you had such a difficult journey. SO happy that your new, wonderful journey has begun!!!!
4 comments:
I'm so INCREDIBLY HAPPY!! for both of you! Amazing how life can twist and turn you. . . back into beautiful ~ if you let it.
OMG. To say that I'm happy for you would be an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear details about that scrumptious babe you've got!
Oh wow - I woke up in the middle of the night and went on facebook. Had to rub my eyes to be sure that I was really seeing a photo of you in China holding your beautiful baby girl. We never met and connected briefly, but I have thought of you often and wondered how you were. Now I know!!! I am thrilled for you - for both of you. Things truly do work out the way they are supposed to - but we often have to go through tremendous darkness to get to the place we are meant to be. And for some reason, you were meant to be with that precious little girl ....sorry you had such a difficult journey. SO happy that your new, wonderful journey has begun!!!!
OMG, how amazing! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear the whole story.
Shelley
May 2006 lid home with Jia for 5months.
Post a Comment