Sunday, May 07, 2006

New Shows on Discovery Times

When I told my brother Chris about adopting he mentioned he's been watching the Discovery Times shows about China recently. Until that moment I didn't even know he liked the same types of shows as Eric and I.

The show Chris was referring to was the series called China Rises, a 4 part series on the emergence of a 'new' China in the economic sense mostly.

On someone else's blog I catch wind of the following:

This morning we watched several Discovery Times shows that we had on TiVo. I would strongly suggest the The Secrets of the Great Wall. It was very interesting. Discovery Times will air it again on May 17th. You can check out the time here.

So glad we caught this, we are soaking in shows, books and things about China like a sponge in the Sahara that just found an Oasis. So for our friends and family who really want to share this journey with us, we recommend catching up with some of these shows. Discovery Times, is just as good as the Discovery and History channels and we highly recommend them.

1 comment:

Polar Bear said...

China Rises is very good. Let me know what you think of the Secrets of the Great Wall. It is very interesting.