Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shhh, we have a secret.

Very funny scene at work today. A woman on my team mentions this guy we work closely with has tons of lint on him and that she has a lint brush but she's not brushing him off...at least not in any 'private areas'.

So in walks 'the guy' and she proceeds to lint roll all over his pants. She refuses to do his bum as that wouldn't be right. He says, come on, just do it (I'm standing there laughing waiting for someone to walk in). She's laughing, says, no way, have one of the guys lint roll you down. He's appalled at the thought 'NO WAY, THAT IS SO WRONG'. 'I'm going to have some guy take a lint roller to my ass?'. 'NO WAY, just do it, come on, just lint roll my ass'. She proceeds to ask me to join her. LOL. 'Just come stand here with me while I do it, just stand behind him with me'. Meanwhile, I'm rolling laughing at this point, I mean if you could have seen it, the 2 of them arguing over lint rolling his ass off and then wanting me to go from the innocent bystander blocking the door to an actual participant, watching his ass as she lint rolls him. LOL

It's days like these that I realize more often than not, work is defined not by the company name, or your title, or even your salary, but by how much you love being around the people you've come to know.

On another note, it's been noticeably quiet over here at Confucius Says... we have a surprise that has occupied much of our time these last few nights...

Anyone care to venture a guess, just use the comment moderator (jeopardy music in the background is playing while you figure it out)!

(NO, we are not pregnant nor is that on our horizon anymore)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am really curious now....My guess is twins!!!

Polar Bear said...

Hmmm...

A new puppy?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
My first thought is a new dog, but sometimes you talk about how Ginger and Zane can drive you crazy. My second guess will be made to your email...
Karen

Chrissie said...

New puppy/dog?

Mariah said...

You are moving?? HA!!

Chrissie said...

Can I take another stab? You've been working on the nursery this week?

Have a good 4th of July weekend!

Chrissie