Monday, July 03, 2006

Home,..., for another few weeks

We are back from Beantown visiting E's brothers family. Had a wonderful and incredibly fun time too, this is the norm for staying with them (thanks guys!)

We are home, for another few weeks, then we make our move to New England. The next few weeks will be 'hectic' to say the least. Today, after driving 7 hours we tackled the closets, the vanities, the Master Bedroom, etc. We have a very long list of organizing, tossing, cleaning and repairs to do. More about that in the coming weeks.

Glad to see everyone, but happy to be home and getting things on track to list the house.

T and J, hope you find Rage soon (their cat), and we hope he's ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa and Eric,

DH and I were looking at the map and thought the new job would have to be in one of the cities that you mentioned in the April DTC post. You will certainly be closer to us no matter which city you choose. We are curious though...what type of work do you do that you could live in either city? And what does Eric do for a living? New England will crtainly be a change from MD but I'm sure you will come to love it too. Do I remember seeing something, Lisa, that you are originally from NY? If so, where? NY is a big state with a lot of very different areas.

Your July gifts are already here, so I will send your package very soon so that you will get it before you move. We are happy for you that you are making a positive move. I'm very sure that it was hard to make the decision, but your happiness is way more important than anything else in the world.

Enjoy the 4th of July!
Your April DTC Secret Pal