We received more cool postcards from 4 different states pictured to the right.We will be offline all weekend, around but offline with much to do and some rest before things get crazy around here with the relo.
I have lost all my baby weight!!!! This actually happened last month but I still don't fit into my old clothes, because, well, fertility drugs really took a beating on me and even though I lost the pregnancy weight, I have yet to lose the 15 pounds I gain with all those lovely shots! I've won the battle but I'm still at war :)
We started to tell family and friends about the pending move, we hope everyone supports and understands the change, no matter what, it's right for us.
Lastly, in an effort to improve Zane's attitude, or my exhaustion in dealing with her, we have gone to war, aka Dog whisperer style. Zane walks daily and on short walk days, due to rain or heat, I walk her for 10-15 minutes outside, then another 15 on the treadmill inside. She is slightly afraid of the treadmill (ok, of anything that moves that isn't Ginger, Eric or I) so I walk with her. I figure that I'm on it daily anyway, why not. After a few weeks I hope to wean her off me and have her up there on her own. They say a tired dog is much easier to work with and I could use all the help possible, some days she still has way too much puppy left in her, I think at 2 years it should start to go away but there's not a hint of that happening. I'll be back on line soon, have an incredible and fun BUT SAFE Fourth of July no matter how you celebrate it.
Friday Facts and the latest book review for China Wakes will be done by the end of this weekend!
1 comment:
That seems to be a great strategy. I have seen the Dog Whisperer and read his book. His methods do work!
Post a Comment