So of course, we picked up several things for R and shipped them on their merry way, BUT, we also checked out items for Magpie. We saw the MOST adorable NAvy Sailor outfit that we really wanted to get, but as many of you in adoption land know, the 'infant' section is off limits, our babies don't come home in 0-6 month sizes, so we couldn't get it. We were both so very bummed.So we found some other items, ok, E found some other items... check out the pictures. The cutest Red Sox outfits... what more can a fashion savvy little girl ask for?
how ironic is it (in E's words) that a guy who could care less what sport is on TV let alone what sport season it is, is the one to pick out a sports related outfit and refuse to leave the store without it? Mapgie, you're gonna get a kick out of your Daddy.
Julie, this one's for you!
3 comments:
I love those outfits. She will fit right in with New England. Love the little pleated dress.
LOVE the Red Sox Dress... I have a 'New England Patriots' one, you can check it out on the blog... I was at Fenway Park recently... I should have picked up something similar... No doubt our Shauna will be sitting with her father watching the games while I am working...hahaha...
Felicity
RED Sox???????????????????
Now I am not too sure about that!
CARDINAL RED would look much better on Magpie!
Jenn
Post a Comment