
This seasonal swap portion is for "Fall". I've included some of the sentiments the families have written on the back of the postcards. We've really enjoyed it since we love travel so very much and always will. As I've said before, this is one thing we hope to instill in Magpie... a sense of adventure and the understanding that there is more to see in life than just the backyard!
It is only with the heart that one can know rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. -Antoine de Saint
May your life be as colorful as the fall leaves.
The laughter of a child is the light of a house - African proverb.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them -Walt Disney.
Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about -Trey Park & Matt Stone, Southpark.
Whatever your passion may be, have fun doing it!

Let love guide your life's journey.
The best and most beautiful thins in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
The journey of a lifetime begins with a single step.
Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.
Even though we sit two worlds apart, I hold you close to my heart...
May you always find beauty in quiet reflection.
Let love guide your journey...When you want to know where you are in life... look at the stars...
I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so.
2 comments:
I LOVE "The Little Prince"...that is one of my favorite quotes.
I loved the postcard swap too. That's why I joined postcrossings. The kids love it.
Post a Comment