Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Favorites about Sophia

A special thanks to those we've heard from the last few days, Crista, Julie/Tom, Mom, Karen/Richard/Riley, Tina, Mindy, Sarah, Jen, everyone on the blog, My Secret Pal, Susan/Mark, I'm sure there will be others, but that's the list so far. We are very fortunate for those who've taken the time to honor our loss.

We've had the main blog and the linked ones for 10 months and have posted nearly 300 posts during that time.

I've tried very hard to focus solely on Magpie, but at times I wrote about the deep and enduring loss we feel about Sophia. Here are the ones most special to me, they are some of the deepest stuff in here. Take a look.

Posts of interest:

http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/03/thanks.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/04/honorable-window-to-past.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/04/missing-train.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/05/in-memory_19.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/05/mothers-day.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/05/hope-is-thing-with-feathers.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/08/9-months-past.html
http://thebryantbunch.blogspot.com/2006/10/update-on-october-8th-national_09.html

And so ends this Anniversary of the birth of our first daughter, Sophia. We talked a lot about her this weekend and still ache for a way to make things different than they are. I think with finally figuring out how to honor her, by planting some type of evergreen every spring, things will somehow start to feel better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is a wonderful way to honor Sophia.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of planting an evergreen every spring. I am so sorry for your loss!

4D said...

I love that idea. A great way to honor her.

Keep smilin!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Really enjoy reading the posts on your blog. I can totally relate to the whole fertility, miscarriages and loss. We are sooooooo happy now with our little china doll so close to. We are hoping for referral this month.

I was wondering if you could add my blog to your china adoption blog list. I want to share our gottcha journey with the world :-)

Deb
Canada

Chrissie said...

Lisa (and Eric) - I've been thinking of you during the month of November. Take care :-)