I have of course swapped this off someone else’s blog, since it’s beena a few weeks sitting in the draft folder, I have no idea who I stole it from. If you want to, go ahead and steal it for yourself! Just drop a line and let me know you posted it too!.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Why does hair have to look like that in the morning.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
I usually don’t sleep with cash on me, I’m in my PJ’s.
3. What word rhymes with "DOOR"
Whore –you asked. Renee, that one was for you, lol.
4. Favorite Planet:
Pluto, and I don’t give a crap that it’s a drawf planet or whatever they call it now.
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cell phone?
Don’t know and I’m not getting off my ass to find out. I don’t even keep it in the house, it normally sits in the car.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Silence.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A big oversized soft comfy cotton Henley from Old Navy
8. Do you "label" yourself?
You mean with like a Label Maker? I try to but the labels keep falling off. anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work?
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing?
They are called, ‘Dirty white socks’, they're all the rage, you own any?
10. Bright or dark room?
Dark as a cave at night.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
If I knew who I stole it from I might tell you that. Depends on who I stole it from and if I had anything nice to say.
12. What does your watch look like?
DOA. I tend to kill watches at work, not sure how it happens, cheap, expensive, doesn’t matter. Why bother.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to go to sleep, been a long weekend.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cel phone say?
Text message?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I think there’s one down the street in the next town over. I have no idea though, why? Looking to rob someone?
16. What's a word you say a lot?
Bullshit. But only in certain company. After that, it actually could be ‘Magpie’.
17. Who told you s/he loved you last?
Of course my husband.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Ginger, our Dalmatian.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Is my name up for random drug testing again?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Rolls of film? Are you kidding me? We went digital several years ago and we’re NEVER going back.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Not sure I have a favorite year. I know, how freaking boring, but it’s true.
22. Your worst enemy?
Person Place or Thing? Just kidding, maybe dust? -why hasn't there been some invention or scientific discovery to stop the madness.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Company logo, it’s the company’s computer.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Eric?” Some hour of the night in a dark haze thinking it was earlier in the evening when I first fell asleep. It’s a bit freaky when you call out for someone and they answer from behind you…
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
cha-ching
26. Do you like someone?
Yeah, I like a lot of someone’s, but really really love Eric.
27. The last song you listened to?
I have no idea, radio is like background noise to me, it’s rare I ‘hear’ it. There was this new song I like, but if I have to luck of actually hearing something, the second problem is that I have terrible memory for names.
28. What time of day were you born?
I have no idea? Mom, you read the blog, do you know?
29. What is your favorite number?
32.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Early 1987, my mom’s house, that’s the year I graduated. Late 1987, an apartment off campus, I started college.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Mostly not, occasionally, Very rarely I’m jealous of people who have children.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Oh come on now, I hate to call anyone out.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get pissed, look around, make sure noone will see or hear… and then I hit it. This never works but I do it anyway, pisses me off.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
… do onto others…, Kindness is a two way street baby.
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be?
On someone else, not doing it.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Right now, Mandarin, but I always wanted to be fluent in some European language, French, Spanish, Italian…
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yup, left my job in WV so he didn’t have to move that far and with little chance of a job, we met in the middle 5 years ago, Maryland. I think people forget he wasn't the only one to move, I'd been in WV 7 years and it was my home, I had a great extended family there.
39. Are you touchy feely?
With certain people, otherwise, I like my space, especially on airplanes. I hate it when someone I don’t know raises the arm rest and has their leg touch my leg… ewwwww.
40. What's your life motto?
Life is too short to waste, I felt that way long before Sophia came into our lives. Too many people waste time and miss out on family and friends. Nuff Said.
2nd motto, and I don’t give a crap that the survey didn’t ask. “don’t shoot the messenger”, cause, well, lots don’t like the truth but think the person who says something is evil for doing it… not that the truth is what it is.
41. Name three things you have on at all times?
Dust (see item 22 above), wedding rings, my honest face (there’s no other way to do it)
42. What is your favorite city/town?
Brugges, Belgium, magical for Eric and I, 2 years later we still miss it.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Rootbeer from Ikea, oh, it was worth digging out the quarters, nickels and dimes from my purse.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Postcard, last week. Letters, about to happen. I have some thank you notes to write. I grew up with letters and LOVE them.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Could I, Yeah, I think so, would I, for $24.95, why bother.
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her?
My first love… hmmm. I heard he was alive and well, married and living in Syracuse, NY. I hope he and his family are doing well, he’s a good person and we just weren’t meant to be.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Mom’s side, maybe 200 years, Dad’s, not sure, Eric’s family, I have no idea if they have done this, all I know is 2-3 generations.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Wow, hmm, thinking the Cruise to Alaska? I mean really fancy there, tux, evening gowns, we love doing that stuff. Sort of fancy, last January’s work holiday party.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My heart.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Uhm, this seems like a dumb question, how to you reach your mid 20’s and NOT get burned by love? I’m guessing you never took real risk, or you are very lucky (care to share some numbers for the lottery)?
3 comments:
Ah, the dirty white socks---glad to see the trend is catching on in New England as well:)
I may steal your post this week and do my own answers--I'll let ya know!
Ok, that was funny. laughed out loud quite a few times!
Maryellen
Lisa,
I always love when you answer these kinds of things. Your dry sense of humor is priceless.
Karen
Post a Comment