Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tagged I'm it

I've been tagged again! Don't worry, your turn is coming, check out T is for Tagged, your name might be there:

A - available or taken: taken, twice. E likes to say he loved me so much he had to have 2 weddings :)
B- best friend: Girl best friend, Karen, Boy best friend, E.
C- cake or pie: It's obvious, C is for Cake, ICE CREAM cake.
D- drink of choice: D is for Diet Coke.
E-essential item you use everyday: Depends... could be shampoo, the car or the remote on a banner day, all 3.
F-favorite color: Blue, comes from my Grandparents.
G-gummy bears or worms: As in nightcrawlers? I'll take the gummy bears.
H-hometown: Home is where the heart is... mine is with E.
I-indulgence: Movies out. hey, lame? NO. I was once a poor college student, seriously college is a sacrifice for year and well, I went to the movies once in all that time (that is on my dime).
J-January or February: Tied. I'm not a fan of either.
K-kid's names: Nickname of our second daughter is Magpie. Our first daughter is Sophia Madeleine.
L-life incomplete without: my husband!
M-marriage date: which one?
N-number of siblings: 1 older, 2 younger brothers... unfortunately I rarely see them and I seriously doubt that will ever change. For the most part, I've given up. Though life is full of surprises, maybe it might change.
O-oranges or apples: oranges, mandarin.
P-phobias or fears: The dark.
Q-favorite quote: Drawing a blank, no, that is not the quote.
R-reason to smile: r is for the rays of sunshine over the mountain range on my way to work. r is for the joy of referral day each month.
S-season: Spring and Fall!
T-tag 4 people: Sarah, M is for Mystery Chick, Michele!
U-unknown fact about me: I eat my french fries in pairs, uniform pairs, the same length and crunch factor.
V-veggie I don't like: beans beans good for your heart...
W-worst habit: my insatiable need to tell the truth, even when I know the person hearing it doesn't give a flying you know what.
X-xrays: been there, done that, got the frequent x-ray card stamped and it's full.
Y-your favorite food: A home cooked meal by anyone but me:)
Z-zodiac: Leo, gee, imagine that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting unknown fact.... What do you do if you can't find a matching pair? :)

dreamer said...

I either make it shorter so it will match the others, or I eat more than 2... but I like even numbers, another unknown fact.

Anonymous said...

Is M the Mystery Chick Me??? Or is it just me making it about me?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment. It's nice to hear when someone else seems to get us and where we are coming from. I appreciated everything you said:)

Anonymous said...

I loved the answer for "E-Essential Item" since it started with "Depends" but then of course, there was elaboration. Still, it made me laugh. It sounded like classic Lisa dry wit.

Anonymous said...

By the way, thanks for "B"...can you believe how long we've known each other? Holy cow, we've gone through so much together.