
In life there are choices to make, some easier than others. Tonight's was that way...
Do I blog about the fact that referrals are out? And they made it to the end (nearly) of March, 2006 in REview?
Do I blog about how internet in our state adn with our provider is down and requires reconnecting to the server every 30 seconds... and that I lost this post twice...
Do I blog about how pissed off I am that they blocked my blog, my email, my groups, and the RQ at work... not even on my lunch hour?
Nope, tonight, I blog about some wonderful news... To our friends in Maryland, they got the call. Their son will be escorted to the US from Korea in a few days. I cannot express to anyone, not even them, as to how I feel. Jen and I shared a slice of fate, we both had the horror of being pushed in a wheelchair out of our birthing suite, down past the waiting room and out of the hospital, with an empty lap and a black hole where our heart once sat. Nearly one month apart I believe our paths crossed so to speak.
I blogged about their referral for a Korean child back here:
See POST
But this latest news is fantastic. I wish we were still in Maryland and could join them at the airport, they deserve love, happiness and joy all the days of their lives. Best wishes from our family to yours.
3 comments:
OMGosh, what a beautiful boy. And, what a beautiful friendship.
Oh, wow is he perfect, or what? I'm so happy for your friends.
I'm glad you and Jen had each other during that dark time, and can now start to share the light.
That's an amazing story. He is the cutest little boy!!!! Congratulations to Jen and her family!
Post a Comment