A great birthday gift arrived in the mail today from our Secret Pal, who by the way ROCKS!I opened it, glad for a toy we don't already have and thinking of the barbie and horse set we got last year! This year? Take a look:
Not only a MRS. Potatohead
BUT
A kit of 'parts' for a MR. Potatohead Mermaid outfits. Yes, it said it was for MR.!!!!
I'll admit it, my mind went in the gutter. Is this Mr. Potatohead a cross dresser, or is it Mrs. Potatohead who has the alternate clothing style?

Or, is Mr. or Mrs. Potatohead a candidate for sex selection surgery and they are trying to tell us something? This MUST be why there's a Potatohead surgeon.
I'm so confused, I need to get this right long before Magpie asks me these questions. Potatohead could be quite pivotal in her development, this is crucial.
Yet another reason I'm sure we're cursed with this crappy wait, I need to figure out how to answer all the Mr./Mrs. Potatohead questions.
4 comments:
What???? I've had a Mr Potato Head for ages and if I'd known I could be cross dressing him,... well! Where do I get this and what is it exactly?
LOL! That's the most hilarious thing I have heard all day!
Gotta love the Potato Family...lol... I remember playing with them when I was a kid - yes, maybe one day our paths will cross... have a ball in Germany
oooo a research experiment right up my ally. Please let us know what info you find on Mr. Potatohead
his profile is questionable.
Post a Comment