It's not too often E and I catch a break on anything. In fact, we've had some rotten luck to say the least.Believe it or not, we were able to get the free I-600a application renewal and also some free fingerprint renewals.
At a time when many federal offices are claiming waiting parents are not eligible because they either changed states or because of an interpretation of the new federal rule, I consider our feat to be fantastic. Saving just shy of $900 to say we're the same people we were last year and still haven't committed any crimes/felonies/etc, that was awesome. Ok, now, back the not so awesome wait.
Tomorrow is our (not-so-sweet) 16th month of waiting... the time we thought we'd definitely be home from China by.
3 comments:
Congrats on making it to sweet 16...and that IS good news to score the freebie. I wasn't so lucky :0P
Getting closer...16 months!!! I'm right there with you thinking that we would be back from China by now.
Lisa
I think this every single morning and about every 5 minutes throughout the day
we should be there now!!!
keep going.... what else is there?
Post a Comment