Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend away

The first picture? Why Zane helping me pack the cooler of course. She didn't care about the food, just the ice.


Camping in July in Massachusetts... 60's in the day, 40's at night, very few people swimming.



Camping in October in Massachusetts... 80's in the day, 60's at night, quite a few people swimming.

Interesting.

we went away this weekend and though we certainly could have used an extra few days of solitude it was still good to get away. The dogs made the weekend crazy and funny, the rain made sleep the second night peaceful.

enjoy the pictures, they are some of my favorites. Zane couldn't get enough of swimming and we had to pull her away from the lake. we hope next time to be able to get a lakeside spot, we found the 'perfect site'.



I'm still in a funk and disappointed with the wait though quite frankly our options are few and far between.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm sorry about the funk. I wish there were something I could say.

The doggies/ice pic has me rolling tho!

Project Ni Hao said...

Perfect summer camping weather! At least there was some lovely fall colors, and cool enough weather at night for a campfire.

So, Zane looks like she's unpacking the cooler, rather than packing it!

Samantha said...

Glad you got away. The dogs must have had a blast!

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful doggie pics. Yes crazy weather. 90 here over the weekend and probably 55-60 right now. Hmmpph.

comingaroundagain said...

I love the photos! Makes me wish I could have been there too. Dogs can be so fun.