Monday, January 14, 2008

Holiday Folies

Yeah, I know, the holidays are over, but I'm a little behind. I still owe posts on the final few days in Germany, a thanks to our Secret Pal for Nov/Dec (awesome lot of goods!) and a "part II" on a post from 2 months back!

No time like the present to procrastinate.

Here are a few good pics from the dogs Christmas stockings, my mom, E and I went a bit 'overboard'. With regard to the videos, no stuffed animals were harmed (permenantly) during the filming of those segments.

'I'm dreaming of a good Christmas, Zane's stocking full of lots of coal"



"Take me to your leader"


Yes, that is fake road kill, or at least it looks like a dead skunk. The dogs love it. They are sitting on a few other assorted gifts too.



And a video, watch Ginger as she says to Zane "hmpffff, Excuuuuuse You!":



The pups cleaned house, now if only they could clean the house. The good news? They have yet to shred a single toy to pieces, not sure what's going on.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh they look so cute!

Lilly loves the video she was laughing and waving to them!

They even look soft in photos!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love your dogs... so cute... and you may also want to go to my site to see what you won...

C's Mom said...

Zane does sound like there is a need for Bean-o ;0)

I LOVE those doglets of yours.

Cavatica said...

Your dogs are a hoot!

Project Ni Hao said...

Abbey has that same exact skunk, I think. It's insides are currently spread about the basement floor (I noticed that at about 9:30 last night and was too tired to do anything about it!). Looks like they made out okay with Xmas!

Chrissie said...

That video is classic. I chuckled (both times I watched it)!

And I see Zane is sporting a similar collar to Logan. A life saver, indeed.

Colleen said...

You KNOW how much I am lovin these pics!!!