A coworker of mine, recently back from a trip to Mexico City for work, came to my office today. As she says "I'm not big on large gifts, I'm more so into symbolism. So while I was in Mexico I saw this and wanted to get it for you. Hoping in some small ways it would bring wonderful news your way".
I have for a long time considered E and I very fortunate for all that we have. We may never be rich, but our life is full and our friendships deep and wonderful.
(it's a small hand made rattle with the most adorable sound)
3 comments:
I love it!
It's so pretty...and especially nice since it will always have a special meaning attached to it.
I am the same... don't really want the big things from places... just the symbolism... love to get my souvenirs from places that pertain to that place... my last trip to Colorado... a man was making bears out of wood with a chainsaw... can you imagine my bag going through security with a chunk of wood in there... that bear is now holding open my door... love him...
Post a Comment