That was this weekend in southern New England.
We went first to Newport to go on the cliff walk and had an awesome time. We walked the middle section from Narragansett to the China Tea House. We of course took tons
As I watched numerous families taking their kids along the cliff walked it made me smile quite often and think of the day we'd bring Magpie there. I always thought the cliff walk wasn't the sort of place you'd bring 3, 4 or 5 year olds along, but children were all over the place, even families with strollers, it was surprising.
On Sunday, we gave our friends in town in a call and had a quick barbecue. Nothing like steaks on the grill, some vino and kicking back on the deck.
All in all, a good entry to the summer. We have more than a few things coming up this summer and are looking forward to all the plans we have and all the
4 comments:
Newport, how nice!!! I was there a few years ago and loved it. We went to some food festival, yum yum!!!
I love that the summer is finally here. (well not today, cloudy in NY). Have a great week.
Nothing like a getaway... with camera of course... thanks for taking me on the trip with you...
I am so glad it is warming up for you there, enjoy your pretty days , and yes everyday that passes, it is one more day closer to our baby's.
That looks like a beautiful place! What a great trip!
Post a Comment