As I referred to in an earlier post, on how to attract the masses without wanting mass to begin with, there was a guy who freaked me the hell out.
Top 10 ways to freak me out:
10. ask me to meet your mom the week we meet, she was apparently expecting me
9. google me and find out where I live, then tell me about it
8. google me and find my professional profile online, then tell me about it
7. send me dozens of emails a day
6. give off the vibe that I am being watched, during the lulls in emails... was VERY strange. Also stumble about me saying I have a room mate you know... responding 'oh I was wondering about that'... holy shit I think he was watching me.
5. ask me to go on a hike and when I get there (in public mind you) pull out your wallet and shove all sorts of ID at me. Isn't it the guilty that protest?
4. tell me how hooked on me you are (a few days after meeting)
3. talk about 'tomorrow' in lots of ways that deal with forever as a couple (a few days after meeting)
2. talk about how we'll need to use condoms when (not if, when) we have sex, this conversation took place right in the middle of just shooting the breeze.
1. Tell me you don't like football or hockey, and then look down at me for watching and enjoying it.
And the whole football/hockey/contact sport hatred, WTF? Seriously? Isn't that grounds for turning in your man card?
Just one of the items on the list above would freak me the hell out, but all of them combined? Holy shit, can you say "addictive personality"?
No comments:
Post a Comment