Monday, March 01, 2010

Magpie Monday's - just a few thoughts

I have rattling around in draft posts a list of things I hope for Magpie, but for now, I'll leave it with just a few"

Remember that neither sports, nor life, should be taken so seriously that you stop enjoying either one of them.

Don't forget how important and valuable saying thanks is, especially if you put pen to paper.

When the opportunity to bring a dog into your life occurs, bring a rescued dog if possible. The dog will be eternally grateful and you will be eternally rewarded.

Be willing to sing or dance, and enjoy it, even if you stink at them.

Laugh at yourself, it prevents others from laughing at you first ;-)

When you figure out what your life dreams are, go after them, even if it means you face opposition to achieve it.

Find a sport you love to play, a job you love to go to and people you love to be around.

I have so many wishes for Magpie, so much I hope for, it's hard to put it all into words.

No comments: