Tuesday, April 13, 2010

mini milestones

Taxes done

All the dossier (redo) documents apostilled and on their way to the agency

hung new (cordless) blinds, one room has black outs!

hung a number of my favorite photos, in black and white, 8x10 and larger

bought a closet organizer (hope this takes less time to install than painting the downstairs took to complete! Not looking good, been in my car for 2 weeks)
installed pull out shelving in the kitchen (must remember to predrill holes next time. ugh.)

got a quote on a dog run for outside during the day

oh, and yeah, laundry done 
(it was either that or a quick run to buy some underwear and socks)

Up next:

Decide what to do about HVAC
Fingerprinting
(remember last time when they said to the mom on her own carrying a 3 month old baby... Ma'am, no babies allowed, leave her outside. Or the famous line he said "yeah and no cell phones allowed, I personally know how to make bombs out of a cell phone")
Install said closet organizer
paint spare bedroom
decide on redoing bathroom this year or 'someday'
rearrange cabinets in kitchen (involves retiling and replacing counters... this is a long shot)


and of course, tons more still to do in the next few months I just picked a few out that I need to sort of settle on what when how to do.

6 comments:

HuluMama said...

___ Post pictures on blog


:-) Congrats on completing so many items on your to do list!

wzgirl said...

You are SO productive! I am amazed - and inspired!

Seriously.

Lists are great - especially the pretty ones with tidy check off boxes that actually have checks in them!!

Michele said...

And the list never ends, does it>

Michele said...

And the list never ends, does it?

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

Checking things off the ever growing "to do" list always feels good!

I'm visiting from UBP, come visit me sometime. Cheap Like a Birdie

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Wish I could check out that many things....had to file an extension....
This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am sad it is about to end. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET! I am going to draw Friday night.....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/