Sunday, May 02, 2010

And on the 7th day -she worked

Accomplished by noon:

-shower (okay, spotty water still so I did the head over the tub method)
-bought a Reel Mower
-scoped out plants for the first series of landscaping since I moved her nearly 2 years ago. Some are my tried and true absolute favorites and some are the plants I always wanted but Eric hated
-started the Target Trips. Those in the adoption world know what this is
-put together Reel Mower
-sprayed plant/weed killer to ditch the vines that want to grow into the basement
-made chicken pasta salad
-put air in tire and really really hoping new tires are not in my future this week
-moved dog house into new kennel/run area
-ate 1/2 a box of mini chocolate donuts -pure bliss
-pulled weeds
-bagged up some of the outdoor debris
-mowed lawn, the Reel Mower is awesome!!!! No more gas or pain in the ass starting or maintenance.
-put ladders in water and screwed into dock. The Lake is now open for the summer
-bought a dremel, mmmmm, dremel ;-)
-finally found a hammock stand -a purchase for some week in the future, finally, the hammock can be used. 2 years laying over the deck railing is ridiculous
-finding ways to save money on purchases -Scanning Craigslist for window AC's and stuff like that

And yet, the truly big projects are still stretching out in front of me in a major way.

Tomorrow is another Sunday right? So I can rest?!!

No comments: