My story is slowly getting out there and I know that in time my tiny quiet blog with a readership of about 4-5 a day could become the source of much debate and mudslinging.
I've already seen it online. In multiple places. Human nature to be negative I guess
Though I know by putting myself out here I will take criticism, I hope that people who read put on glasses that allow clarity of thought and not glasses where it helps you find holes.
There are no holes.
My story is what it is.
I will not be pulling down posts for fear of judgement. I have been to hell and back and I'm not hiding. But if you're here for the first time, there are over 700 posts and I bet on any blog with 700 posts there's room for misinterpretations and there's plenty of room for judgement. I am as human as anyone else.
I did have approval, not only from my agency but also the CCAA. My agency would NEVER allow me to continue nor would they have accepted updates and sent them to the CCAA without approval.
This is a true reversal.
Say what you will about me, my life and pass judgement if you need to and if you need to sling some mud, so be it. But there is nothing anyone could say that would be worse than all I've been through in the last few years.
But, my dream is still the same, I would love one day to become a parent and my heart is set on China.
6 comments:
You have my support. Wish I knew what to do.
I can't imagine anyone seeing any justice whatsoever here.
This is so fucking unfair.
We chose China for its integrity.
what a crock.
I've got your back.
((((Hugs))))
Just found your blog today from the "Our Little Tongginaor" link. I don't know you but consider this positive unjudgemental support. I "glanced" back through your blog posts, all I can see is a thoughtful wonderful human being with some amazing inspiring, truthful posts. You deserve anything you want from life, I hope you find it.
What is going on??? This is CRAZY!!!! How can they do this? What is their explanation? Has your agency talked to any of the "bigger" agencies? What did L from our agency say? This sounds like a cruel joke, has this ever happened before? You have been to hell and back...don't lose hope.
Post a Comment