Friday, February 25, 2011

A recap -2/26/11

The last few weeks a lot has been going on.
  • The kitchen... torn to pieces and (slowly) coming back together.
  • 2 bedrooms painted, chair rail installed.
  • All the closets redone and organized.
  • A massive pile of 'stuff' for the 'swap shed' is now in the dining area.
  • Dresser is purchased for Ming's room, it's gorgeous, and was a bargain!
  • The dog has a place to stay for 2 weeks.
  • The list of assignments for my team for when I'm gone for 5-6 weeks is done.
  • I removed the old sink faucet things and installed the new one.
  • bought a bunch of clothes and put away the ones I was given.
  • arranged for her care package adn cake for her birthday.
  • obtained her finding ad, a bunch of pictures from someone who had met the foster mom and her.
  • panicked and worried more times than I care to admit.
  • huge bookcase in the living room rearranged to have tons of canvas bins at "Ming Level" for toys, books, etc.
  • reinstalled 1 section of kitchen cabinets.
It's a lot.

And of course... shoveled every freakin week about a foot of snow and gave up on the mailbox.

No comments: